I am the Owner - Broker of Rebecca Lane Realty and have worked as a full-time real estate broker since 1985. I have extensive experience in residential, commercial and investment real estate. Whether you are looking to buy or sell, my experience, hard work, dedication, attention to detail, integrity and honesty are tremendous assets for my clients.
Regardless of your personal real estate needs, I can help you today. Call me at (209) 324-5411 for a free consultation. Don't delay, your future is waiting!
- 1994 President of the Pismo Coast Association of REALTORS
- 1994 Regional Vice Chair of California Association of REALTORS
- 1989 - 1994 State Director of the California Association of REALTORS
- Member of the Lodi Association of REALTORS since 2011
- Member of the Yosemite Gateway Association of REALTORS since 1994
- Member of the National and California Associations of REALTORS since 1985
- Full time professional since 1985
- Yosemite Visitors Bureau Board member from 1998 - 2009
- 1999 Vice Chief Volunteer Officer Yosemite Sierra Visitors Bureau
- 1998 to 2010 - Commissioner Madera County Economic Development Council
I began my real estate career in 1985, after 14 years as a professional horse trainer, ranch manager and marketing consultant. I also have a vast experience in retail sales management and hotel management. My past work experience has been a tremendous asset to my real estate career. I have been a very successful agent, broker, manager and owner, with an impeccable reputation both with my clients and my peers.
I have continuously educated myself on a wide variety of aspects of real estate sales, marketing, management, exchange and counseling.
As a real estate professional, I have achieved an outstanding reputation for integrity, competence, attention to detail and individualized service of the highest degree. I was associated with the top companies in the Pismo Beach / Arroyo Grande areas from 1985 to 1991. I started my own real estate company, Rebecca Lane Realty in 1992 and relocated to the Bass Lake / southern Yosemite area in 1995 until 2011, when I moved to Oakdale, in Stanislaus County.
I also have a personal love of Pembroke and Cardigan Welsh Corgis. Hylane Welsh Corgis is a small, hobby kennel located in Oakdale, in northern California. I have been involved with Pembroke Welsh Corgis since 1995 and Cardigan Welsh Corgis since 2005. I am a member of the Pembroke Welsh Corgi Club of America and the Golden Gate Pembroke Welsh Corgi Fanciers . I train and compete in conformation, obedience, rally, herding, agility and thoroughly enjoy my dogs as family members.